Help and Support
1. What are the issues in downloading course/test attachment PDFs from App?
PDF are being downloaded as “bin” files.
Solution to this problem is that user should rename the downloaded file and save the downloaded file as “PDF”.
2. What are the issues user getting while downloading videos from coco mobile course app?
Downloaded the videos one by one.
Don’t downloaded the videos in one go.
3. What issues users are getting while signing in with Gmail from website?
While signing in through Gmail ID, user must ensure that his/her Google Chrome must first sign in with the Gmail ID or his/her mobile no. should Be linked with his Gmail ID.
4. How can a Candidate get registered for various Courses?
There is no need to register separately in website by creating their profile.
They can do it so by just clicking on ‘Buy Now’ button of website.
They will automatically get promoted to fill up their details for the Creation of an ID which will be later sent in to their registered e-mail and Mobile no. and they will be redirected automatically to their profile.
5. How to resolve the issues if user forget his/her password or if website display Invalid password or username?
User can reset their password by clicking on the “forget password” option.
6. When the result will be shown for user who has given the test of prelims?
The result will be displayed after three days of the test and PDF will be Downloaded after three days of test only.
7. How to purchase or download magazine from coco app. Or website
In order to access the magazine user should go to the “magazine” option Under the menu option, there by entering the password, user can download the magazine.
8. How to resolve the issue related to enrollment?
User should contact the IT help desk : 9993555585, 9981893377.
9. What to do if user getting issues regarding OTP verification or regarding profile update?
The: User should enter his/her registered mobile number, then the user are required to enter the OTP received in the registered mobile no. through text message. If the OTP is not received, then please check the network of your mobile.
10. What to do if user getting issues related to payment while purchase of any course?
Enter the “Buy now” option, then the user has to select the “place order” Option, then the user has to enter the confirm option after processing their after Users will get a payment option UPI, Net Banking. If the system get stuck in between while paying through then UPI payments then you will get your refund back to your amount within 7-8 working days. This issues has emerged due to a technical error from the side of bank.
11. How to Register and install courses from pen-drive?
First plug-in your pen-drive then install the prompted software.
After the installation finishes connect your system with internet and Register yourself while turning the internet on till the completion of your registration
Fill up the required registration details
The software that you have downloaded that is COCO does not comes with Pre assigned path for video files.
So if you want to go to a particular course then select the required topic file from the pen-drive.
Link - https://youtu.be/PUwcwqOOubM
12. What payment option are available for purchasing a package?
All type of Payment options available like google pay, phonepe, paytm, UPI, Cards and all. (Add upi issue)
13. How to check the test Results?
After login user should go to the menu option located at the top left hand side of the coco website or coco app then go to the ‘Results and model answers’ there after Select text series and exam mode and than enter ‘show result’.
14. How to check any wallet balance?
After login user should go to menu option located on top left hand side of the coco website. Then go the water from the dropdown menu.
15. How to check receipt in my orders?
After login user should go to menu option located at top left hand side of the coco website/app then go to the “My orders” option.
16. How to check purchased courses (Videos, Audios, PDF etc.)?
After login user should go to the menu option located at top left hand side of the coco website/app then go to the “My courses” here you will get your purchased videos, audios, PDF by selecting the “view”option-you can see the videos, and listen to the audio if you want to PDF format then download it.
17. How to check explanation, analysis of MCQ test?
After 48 hours a test user can download the PDF and explanation, analysis of MCQ my test option in the menu.
18. How to change my Email-id?
Users should send a request to change their Email-id to email@example.com